Wednesday 11 July 2007

Float like a butterfly...

Sting like a BEE!

The Transformers movie has landed on local screens for 2 weeks now, & we're all caught in the robot craze! Michael Bay has delivered the goods! Transformers is totally awesome & has saved a summer of disappointing sequels. Remember I was still missing a component of my TF Movie Toy collection? I got it today after hunting it down for more than a week! All thanks to a buddy of mine, more on that later.

Arise, Bumblebee!
















Those who have watched the movie will know what an important role Bumblebee played, and one of the most memorable battle in the movie was Bumblebee vs. Barricade:














Autobots, Group Shot!












As I was saying, Bumblebee played a important role in the movie, thus the "first-gen" Bumblebee toys vanished off the shelves after the movie opened and that wasn't even as nice or impressive as this "2nd-gen" one. So finding this one was unquestionably going to be even more difficult, where you have to beat a "dreaded group" to it. No, not kids... Scalpers! I want to thank my bro, Dinesh for very graciously letting me have the one he reserved! Now, you're Da Man! I will definitely hunt one down for you, I promise!


My Transformers Movie Toys Collection is now complete!





I'll have another Transformers releated purchase coming soon, & it's not a toy! Watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Your post really makes me wanna go get Bumblebee and Barricade! The Camaro and Saleen Mustang are so delicious!

Shaun said...

I'm such a sucker for group shots. Nice one there, bro.

Sideswipe said...

Thanks for all the kind words! This Bumblebee is a must have for all fans who loved the movie, but don't pay scalper prices though. :) Best of luck to all those still hunting for their own bee!