Saturday 16 June 2007

Spidey 3

More spiders! But this time, they are 12" action figures.
Medicom released 3 RAH (Real Action Heroes) figures for the Spider-Man 3 movie, namely; (Red & Blue) Spider-Man, Black-Suited Spider-Man & Venom. After getting my hands on the cool X-Men: The Last Stand Wolverine, I pre-ordered all three figs without hesitation. As focus was on how Medicom will pull off the Spidey movie costumes for the figs, there were mixed opinions as prototype pictures surfaced. When I finally got them in May, I was quite relieved at how the final product turned out. The suits are kinda "thick" as compared to the movie counterparts, but I find that acceptable as they incorporate the cool grid texture from the real suits. However the suits' thickness do restrict movement to a certain extent, which is a waste seeing how articulated the RAH body under the suit can be.










The Marvel Team-up that we might never see on the big screen:





"Schuwatch?!?"




Venom was my least favourite when I first saw pictures of the figures. He's starting to grow on me after I got them though. However, he's kinda small when place besides the Spideys. You can see from my photos, I have to prop him up for the group shots. But it's still a heck of a cool figure by itself!







Medicom will be releasing another RAH figure from the Spider-Man 3 movie, Peter Parker. I can't wait for mine!


2 new photos with Toybiz's 18" Spider-Man of the second Spider-Man movie (26 Jun 2007):



No comments: