Saturday 16 June 2007

Simply Fantastic

For the first few posts, I'll be digging out photos of my latest toys & collectibles, from my photobucket, to share.

First up. To coincide with the opening of the latest Fantastic Four movie, Rise of the Silver Surfer, here's the Fantastic Four Diorama Exclusive version from Sideshow. The exclusive version is limited to 550 & comes with a pair of interchangeable Invisible Women. I got this back in February.

Here's the diorama with the exclusive "phasing"Invisible Woman:












Here's normal Sue:






Size comparison with a Bowen Designs Iceman mini-bust:



I would love to get a Bowen Designs Silver Surfer Statue to go with this beautiful F4 diorama. But sadly, prices have skyrocketed since its launch. I'm hoping Sideshow will release their own surfer soon. Or better yet, a Silver Surfer vs Thanos diorama!

No comments: