Thursday 14 February 2008

"Dude, Get Your Own!"

My newest "Toy", a glossy new Sony Deep Red PSP (Playstation Portable) Slim & Lite.









If I didn't count wrongly, the PSP will be the 17th console I've ever owned. & of all the colours available, I gotta pick the hardest to photograph one. Heh


Yes, that's a Nintendo DS Lite strap (lol). My PSP is the basic package so it didn't come with any accessories other than the charger. Being the cheapskate that I am, I just used whatever strap I could find. I'm also using my Oakley sunglasses pouch for carrying my PSP around. :P

Actually I never had any intention of getting a PSP after I got my DS Lite. But, 1 game announcement changed my mind!


OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Being a big fan of the 2 God of War PS2 games, I just gotta play this one as well. I've read that Chains of Olympus will be a prequel of sorts in the GoW storyline, I can't wait! Release date: 4th March 2008, Kratos fans, mark it down!

No comments: