Saturday 26 January 2008

The Iceman Cometh

Out of the thousands (millions?) of Mutant characters that exist in the Marvel Universe (currently down to less than 200 thanks to the Scarlet Witch), 5 will always mean more to me than the rest. They are the 5 original members of the X-Men, namely: Cyclops, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Beast, Iceman & Angel. The Iceman Bust was my first ever Bowen Designs purchase & when BD announced the Iceman statue, I know I must have it! The Iceman statue comes in 2 versions, the regular (frosted) version seen here & the more limited Web Exclusive Clear version. Iceman was never clear in the comics so I've preferred the normal version. Besides I find the clear version looks more like Glass-man. lol














Sorry for the poor photos as my crappy camera tends to overexpose the bugger.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

pix look good to me, dude. thanks for sharing