Wednesday 31 October 2007

Astonishing!

Sorry for the long hiatus. What better way to make a return than to showcase 1 of the most awesome statue series ever, the Sideshow X-Men vs Sentinel Dioramas! Also with this new post, I realise it's finally time to retire my crappy digicam. Sigh...











The Diorama with Cyclops & Colossus was my first ever statue & you know what they say about your first... ^__^





I took a couple more photos but they came out either blurry or over-exposed. Sheeesh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great buy! Both are absolute beauties! Do they join nicely at the bases?

Sideswipe said...

Sadly the bases do not connect to each other but the each statue can be separated from the base. So I'm hoping after the 3rd Diorama is released, Sideshow will make a big base where you can put all the statues together on it.