Friday 14 December 2007

Spidey Showdown

Usually I don't pay much attention to statues from Diamond Select (DST), but this piece did caught my eye. DST's Marvel Milestones Showdown Spider-Man Statue (official name of the statue). I find that the sculptor, Jean St Jean, totally nailed McFarlane's version of Spidey (although I not really a fan of that version)! I just love the sculpt & pose of Spidey, who looks just like straight out of the panels of the comic (I can almost see the Spider-Sense lines coming out of his head). Complete with a cool base which depicts the defeat of Green Goblin (Damaged Glider), Hobgoblin (Pumpkin bombs) & Doctor Octopus (Tentacles)! This statue is also quite huge in size, roughly 12 inches tall.

Here's the photos:
(sadly, new statue but still no new camera :P )
























For size reference, that's a Transformers Revoltech Convoy in front of the box!

1 comment:

KENNY said...

That is effing massive!