Monday 17 September 2007

Kira vs L

One is Light Yagami aka Kira, "the God of the new world".
The other is L, "the world's greatest detective".



These 2 are my latest 12" figure purchase, in a while. From the recent bestselling Japanese Manga, Death Note, the 2 main characters have been immortalised in 12" form by Medicom.


Sometimes less is best. Great box designs!










I just love playing with the articulations on L. He's able to strike a few iconic poses from the manga. Awesome!









It's amazing how different lighting & angles changes the expression of Light, excellent head sculpt!






Really looking forward to the next Death Note RAH, the cutesy Misa Amane. She will be my first 12" female figure.


Had some fun with Photoshop & added "backgrounds" for some of the photos:





4 comments:

KENNY said...

Looks great. I was going to get them but I got to keep an eye on my expenses - lots of pre-orders coming up!

Shaun said...

great pix and fun poses bro, thanks for sharing :)

Sideswipe said...

Thanks for the comments!

I understand what you mean, Kenny. Sometimes gotta prioritise our purchases or will go broke fast. I skipped Boba Fett for the Death Note Rahs & no regrets here, cause I'm more a fan of the manga than the bounty hunter. Also because don't really see much quality figures for Death Note but quite a number for Star Wars.

Anonymous said...

it's great to put them into the 'real' environment! these guys poses really well.