Saturday 15 March 2008

By the Luck of Hyrule

I was out & about with my family today at United Square & as I was passing by the Toys "R" Us there, something caught my eye. It was a gashapon machine for figures from the first Nintendo DS Legend of Zelda game, Phantom Hourglass. At $2 a turn/figure, I thought, "What the heck! A PH fig will be nice for this fan of the game & the LoZ series." $10 & 5 turns later, I managed to get the complete set without repeats. WHAT GREAT LUCK! I've never experience that before. The last time I tried my luck to get a complete set of LoZ: Minish Cap gashapon figures, I ended up spending more than $30 & not completing 1 set with the secret figure!

Anyway, here's the Phantom Hourglass set:





Link (with Phantom Hourglass)



Captain Linebeck (with Green Rupee)



Tetra (with Heart Container)



Biggoron with Gongoron



Phantom (with Force Gem)

No comments: